Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Every Station to MiB

On March twentieth I noted that I had typed up my notes the day before and left the office.  On the way to MV I got a message from my Long Beach friend indicating we might get together on Friday.  At the station I learned my trip was delayed due to cancelation.  The platform packed into the train a half of an hour later and while I got a seat many did not.  We stopped at every station to MiB.  I got off at DC and made the ride up JS fine.  I learned that the west frontage is best though problematic.  I used the train crossing to get to W Portal but it is similar to the traffic crossing.

I went to the Mexican place there and then texted a friend on the way to Taraval.  I rode Taraval and heard back from her.  We talked a bit after that.  I tried to look at form 8863 but gave up.  I sept well but my allergies made things a bit difficult.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up late and took the 48 to 23rd and raced down 19th.  That was great and saved me a bunch of time.  I got coffee and then took the Western frontage to 19th at Junipero and the sidewalk.  There was a delay at MiB and the ride to the office was fine—no problems at Ellis.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment