Sunday, March 22, 2015

Comments to Mesozoic Polk

On March eleventh I wrote that I rode to MV and MiB quick and at DC I dropped the bike and transferred to a bus.  I then walked to Patelco but my card had expired.  I went to B of A and took the bus home.  Dad was going to a meeting.  Mom never noticed that I was home but when dad was late we started eating without him.  The meal was delicious.  I was going to do the dishes but gave up on that.

I made some comments to Mesozoic Polk that prompted a blogger and I to start gchat.  My friend and I had had an interaction earlier in the day that I had to call her about and we made plans for the week.  I noted that I had made a lot of progress on a letter but that it was very late.  I spent the rest of the evening watching TV and was asleep at 1230.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 600 but left at 750.  I caught the 28 after getting a paper and a coffee at some fake donut shop.  I took the DC train to MiB and MV and then took a VTA.  The train didn’t leave until the next Caltrain had arrived though.  The trip took 2:20.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment