Thursday, March 5, 2015

Two Interactions with Recruiters

On the nineteenth of February I wrote that I had a meal and broke the room down and then I took the 48 to the top and then went to Wells and then to 22nd to buy a Surly from Pedal Revolution.  I bought a bottle of whisky and then my friend and I went to her house.  Her roommates made a good meal.  We were all planning trips.  We had some conversations about sharing our feelings and being rude.  We misheard each other.  I couldn’t sleep that night.

On the morning that I wrote this I was thinking about the conversations.  I met a friend at Four Barrel and we made plans for the evening.  I rode 15th and the Wiggle.  I went to Central where I saw Ali and did my writing.  I spoke to the parents.  Mom told me that I didn’t need to drive dad because he had already driven home.  I had two interactions with recruiters in the peninsula.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment