Saturday, March 21, 2015

Junipero Serra Side Walk

I wrote that I wanted to get the badge but went to MV and MiB.  I was at SSF on the phone with dad and the train was put on hold.  We sat for 45 minutes.  The train was put out of service at Colma.  I got lost in DC and took Junipero Serra to Lakeside.  I noted that needed to check the route home.  Dad was there and we talked.  I get impatient around him.  He said mom was accepted into the trial.  I went to my desk but could only post.  I went upstairs and interacted with Charlie and Mom also.  Mom told me about her choir and the trial and I told Charlie about my PBJ sandwich.  I was asleep at 10 but woke up twice.

I was up at 615 and had only a coffee at Lakeside.  I took the Junipero Serra side walk.  My Clipper didn’t work and I had trouble figuring it out.  I went to the MV office and then rode to work.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment