Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rode Duboce to Townsend

On the twenty-sixth of February I wrote that I had heard that my buddy was going to be busy till 630.  At that time I was riding to 21st Amendment.  When I communicated with her I learned that her roommate was making dinner so I stopped by.  While there, I showed them my new bike and then rode Duboce to Townsend and South Park.

I had a beer while waiting.  I had my bike inside the brewery so felt that it wasn’t a big deal.  The wifi kept cutting out so I gave up on the place pretty quick and returned via Howard.  Back at the house I realized my new the bike isn’t as comfortable as I would like but that it would take time.  I interacted with my friend for a bit and went to bed.  I woke up a couple of times.  I was generally preoccupied with my new commute but knew that things would go smoothly as long as I tried to innovate.  The new bike is part of that but I noted that I may want to get a foldie.

I was up around 6 and went to Four Barrel.  There I talked with my friend over coffee about the week’s plans.  We agreed to go to Homestead on Friday.  We also had a funny conversation about dad-isms.  I then climbed the Wiggle to Central where the owner of the coffee shop I went to actually came out give me a coffee.  I had been on the phone with 311 but they didn’t actually do anything for me.  It was in fact Larkin Street Youth that ended up getting all of the trash in front of the shop.  I did some reading and writing.  A company called You 3D It followed me on Twitter and I told my buddy at a light industrial company about it.

Later I wrote that I rode home and started typing.  I noted that my old coworker sent me a message and that I let him know the information about a recruiter.  I decided to begin a new Notebook Analysis since the one I was working on was at 95 pages.  I wanted to take my book cases apart.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment