Friday, March 20, 2015

I spent 2 hours

I wrote that I went to Celia’s while chatting on the phone.  The restaurant closed early so I went to the Thai restaurant.  I went home and looked at my letter but gave up and went to bed around 1230.

In the morning of the day that wrote this I was up at 615.  I sprinted to the coffee shop and then took Junipero Serra to 19th and discovered the sidewalk to be a better deal.  I made it to the MiB train on time but it was late.  I discovered that the train to MV was delayed by a fatality and saw a coworker on the platform.  I spent 2 hours on the train.  My friend didn’t respond to my message because she had missed an alarm.

I rode from MV to work and had breakfast.  In the Café I saw the same coworker from the platform.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment