Thursday, March 26, 2015

Trouble on The Wiggle

On the fifteenth of March I wrote that the night before I had finished working and my friend was having trouble coming to see me.  I walked to Patricia’s Green to meet her and then we walked to Lers Ros.  I felt like I had ordered too much but I didn’t over eat and it wasn’t too expensive.  I felt like I should have made something to eat instead that night.  We later went and I had a drink.  I was asleep early that night.

In the morning I was really tired.  I met a friend at Four Barrel.  Built to Spill was playing and I was singing along.  We people watched and talked about the week.  I left her for Central.  I had no trouble on the Wiggle.  I had coffee there but eventually noted that I would have to spend some time alone at home.

I later noted that my older sister was on her way to visit and that mom and dad had come and gone a few times.  Dad and I had a bit of a conversation while I was eating and my friend and I had had a bunch of exchanges over a lot of stuff.  I had asked her about the Ladies Ride and provided some feedback as well.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment