Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lincoln on the Weekends

On February twenty-seventh I wrote that mom was away.  I had taken all of my file boxes out and was trying to integrate my job papers into them when dad asked about dinner.  I told him that it would take a few hours to do and that we should go to Parkside at 530.  I threw a lot away and started taking the niche apart.  I dusted and replaced the books.  The cedar based cleaner needs to be used in a well aired space and I should use gloves next time because I think I had a reaction to it.

I noted that when dad and I went to eat I made certain to eat some of his food.  I had the fish and chips.  I told dad about my friend’s work.  He told me about the Randall Museum and how it came from his experience playing basketball at Lincoln on the weekends.  He said that his classmates from SI discovered the wood shop there and this was their interest at the model rail shop there.  When I went home I sat listening to the Cocteau Twins and then looked at Twitter.  I then watched Family Guy and went to sleep.  I interacted with my friend as I was fading out but I didn’t sleep well because of the fish and chips.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 6 and got my coffee cup and the bag I had packed.  I traveled to Lakeside to get coffee and a paper and then to BART on Junipero Serra.  I made certain to put cash on my card and then waited for Caltrain.  At Mountain View I read the paper at the café and then went to the MV office.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment