Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Deluxe and Watched Jazz

On March sixth I wrote that the day before I had given up on leaving in a timely manner but took a cue from a coworker and left around 530.  I rushed to MV and MiB/DC but I didn’t go home.  I hung out alone in West Portal and had a salad.  Then I went down 7th to Judah.  An Uber driver honked at me and I detained him.

I met my buddy at Deluxe and watched Jazz.  I bought him drinks and we talked about my new job and severs in space.  Told him about my NIMBY conference idea.  We checked out each other’s new bikes and agreed to look into a trip to Vallejo on Saturday.  I went to bed pretty quick upon getting home.

In the morning of the day I wrote this I was up before the alarm and I didn’t want to get up.  I grabbed some stuff for the weekend and discovered that I had left at the best time.  I got passed by a jerk at 23rd and Ulloa.  I got coffee at Ambrosia and noted that Randolph may offer better access to DCB.  I looked at the map.  I discovered that I actually caught the early train.

Some guy on the train said no one goes to work on Fridays.  I learned that my friend had gone to work and that she had planned a meeting with SFBC people.  I rode to work and on Ellis a Googler was a jerk.  I saw his car in the lot.  I sat too long in the café and spent a lot of time looking at telephones at my desk.  Later in the day I spent an hour making a flyer.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment