Thursday, March 19, 2015

Via Powell and Broadway

On March eighth I called a friend a I would see her later and told my mom I appreciated her.  Then I picked up a new light and rode Irving to B of A.  My father sent me a message about daylight savings.  I went to Waller and Market and took Duboce to Folsom.  When I met her I left my bike at my her sister’s house and we took her nephew for a walk.  We went to 18th and crossed Potrero to 23rd.  I had to leave her alone on the bridge.  Her nephew falls asleep when he hears white noise.  At the house I helped her sister pack for the next day’s big move.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I got up at 11 but knew it was ten.  I tidied and went to Four Barrel and then Mission Bay.  I went to the Embarcadero for Sunday Streets and saw the past organizer for the event almost immediately.  Later I saw some volunteers that I knew.  I then went to the Ferry Building and had lunch with my buddy.  We rode to the Red Jack for a beer.

After saying good bye to him I called my friend about her sister’s big move and then started home via Powell and Broadway.  I climbed to Alta Plaza and then passed through the Richmond District.  I got home to mom on the piano.  I started writing around 5 and noted that I needed to send an email to some friends.  I also wanted to look through my tax folder.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment