Saturday, March 28, 2015

Two Locals to SV

On March seventeenth I left at 730 and rushed to MV to catch a local.  BART took me to SFO and I was further delayed at Colma.  Junipero Serra was dangerous because the light changed.  I didn’t have many problems after that though.  I was home around 930 and immediately updated my blog.  I sat with my older sister for a while organizing my tax papers and drinking tea.  I went downstairs and was in bed an hour later around 1130.

On the morning of the day I wrote this I was up at 4 but I hardly remembered more than the fact that the light was on for about an hour.  I woke up at 700 and noted that the alarm must have been ringing for a full 20 minutes with me doing nothing.  I left for Lakeside coffee at 730 and caught the DC train fine but missed the bullet to MV by two minutes.  I had to take two locals to SV and was in at 1010.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment