Monday, March 23, 2015

Something About Hoop Stress

On March twelfth I wrote that the day before I left at 450 and took the train to MV.  I was early so I went to the pizza place.  On the way to SF I interacted with my friend and eventually we settled on a time and a place to meet.  I rode to MiB/DC and got the bike.

At 24th I rode to Tradesman and found my friend.  She introduced me to a guy who was impressed that I knew something about Hoop Stress.  He left and my friend and I had dinner.  I tried to keep what we ate to a minimum but we weren’t on the same page.  I was asleep at 11.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this the alarm went off a few minutes after I awoke but I didn’t get up till 618.  I stopped at Starbucks and made the train fine.  I read the paper till MV and rode to the office thinking about the letter I sent the day before.  I noted that it was possible that I wouldn’t even get a responce.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment