Monday, March 16, 2015

Zeitgeist and Sat Down

On the fifth of march I wrote that the day before I had gotten off at 4 and went to Caltrain.  I went to Milbrae and then to 16th.  I walked to Zeitgeist and sat down with my car free compadres.  Then my buddy’s coworker and husband showed up and other, influential cyclists and movers came in.  I saw an old classmate from Humboldt State and told her happy birthday.  My friend came in looking lovely and we sat a while with her friends.  We left because I was under the impression that we would go to the Coalition party but my friend was a bit sit.

We went to a ramen place instead.  There were some locals on one side and a family on the other.  My friend was critical but aside from some rough moments the food was alright.  We went on a walk and saw a skateboarder run a red and hit a car.  She noted that the guy had lost his glasses so I retrieved them.  He was talking to the driver as we left.  I noted that it would have sucked had he lost his glasses.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I didn’t want to get up.  I left at 645 and made it to the train after the doors had closed.  Having missed it, I went for coffee.  The 714 had a lot of bikes and the 22nd street bikes got bumped.  I read the paper and sent a message to a friend, who I think was asleep.  I rode to work and skipped breakfast to sit at my desk for a while.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment