Tuesday, March 24, 2015

DC I Took Junipero

On March thirteenth I wrote that the day before I ditched out on the monthly staff get together and felt only a little bad about it.  I said I was going to catch train.  I rode fast and caught it as it was leaving the station.  I transferred at MiB and at DC I took Junipero.  Some guy yelled at me on Sloat.  I took the normal route but missed 39th at Santiago.  At home dinner was ready as I came in and I tried to eat less.  My friend went to the dance party around then.  I posted and tried to work on my taxes but I didn’t have the files printed out.  I was upstairs doing the tax stuff and gave up to watch Archer and other cartoons with mom.

On the morning that I wrote this I was up at 7 and out by 8.  I had accidentally dropped my cup and had to clean it.  While getting my other one I bumped into dad.  I went to lakeside for coffee and went to Junipero.  I went to DC and transferred at MiB.  On the ride from MV I had no problems on Ellis but those intersections are strange.  I noted that I had had a long interaction with some cyclists and the trolls on Twitter about the bikes on the ferries in Sausalito.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment