Saturday, March 14, 2015

Transferred MiB to MV

On March third I wrote that I got off work and took a bike to my bike and went to MV and waited.  I got off at MiB and went to DC BART.  I caught the 28 and that wasn’t worth it.  I went home down Santiago.  I checked in with dad and then went to the Pizza Place. Then I went home and prepped and then had some juice and I went back to email and other things.  I emailed my friend about the Coalition party.  I went to bed at 10.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 550 and left fifteen minutes later.  I dropped my mail for EDD and then went to Lakeside for a coffee paper.  I got to DC 8 minutes later than I wanted to.  I transferred MiB to MV and picked up some cash before riding across Central.  I locked myself out of the cafeteria and complained to myself about the attendant.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment