Friday, March 13, 2015

Cal-Train a Tweet

On March second I wrote that I typed up my notes and after a minimum of puttering I went to bed.  I noted that the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up 545 and left at 630.  I rode my bike to Starbucks at Zynga.  Then I got on a train and sat in the Bike Car.  I noted that my friend went to work early.  I went to B of A at MV and noted that still had to figure out my Clipper card.  I sent Cal-Train a Tweet.  The trip was ok.

I noted that I rode through Symantec and Audience and then locked up at the lockers and went to eat at the work café.  Then I went upstairs.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment