Saturday, January 31, 2015

Two Weeks to Interact

On the twenty-ninth of December I wrote that I was in bed at 12 the night before I wrote this.  I wrote that remembered some kind of forestry dream where I was dancing and chasing people around a pool.  Things turned dangerous and then we were running away from some person.  I spied and then stabbed this person in the eye.

I woke up at 650.  The alarm didn’t go off.  I grabbed my stuff and left on my bike and went to Central and got coffee.  I rode to Civic Center and boarded.  I got bored after a while and started thinking about one of the girls from the Saturday night.  I had sent a message to her the day before and discovered that she had responded to it.  I was the first to arrive to the office.

I noted that I was glad that I had waited two weeks to interact with the lady that I had sent a message to the night before since “everybody” had responded in some way to me by Sunday.  I noted that I liked the girl I had met on the Saturday previous but I would want to wait a while.  I noted that I had been going over things in my head and decided that there was nothing wrong with the way I had acted over the weekend.  I noted that getting in touch with HS people would likely be a good idea as well.

Later I wrote that I went to the bike shop during lunch and got my derailleur adjusted and a cable replaced.  I then got a bagel.  I discovered around then that one of the girls from the Saturday before had a roommate who had a bunch of friends in common with me.  I also noted that one of my friends from Bike Party was having a birthday on Sunday but that a few of our mutual friends would be away.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment