Monday, January 12, 2015

Coding Paragraphs

I wrote that on Monday evening I was fighting to get home when I called mom.  They were making a small meal.  I decided to get some Kale.  I got a text saying I had Tuesday off.  I had been in contact with Ian about his vacation day so this was not surprising.  I went home and gave mom the kale.  I went to the room and did stuff.  While eating I tried to be nice but I noted that I wasn’t very good at that.  I told them about my unexpected day off and dad said stuff about the fundraiser at Rouge and how he would go to a fundraiser for Veteran’s Day.  I went downstairs and posted.  Then I rode to Shamrock and sat for two hours because I had nothing else to do.  I was in bed at 1030.

I got up on Tuesday at 930 and went to Java beach.  There was a guy in line that wanted me to get out of the way.  Then he taunted me.  I sat down and read the paper.  I noted that one coworker had posted to Twitter from work and so checked with others.  Their responses indicated that it was a mixed holiday.  I was home around 2 and had a bite to eat.  I spent the rest of the day coding paragraphs.  A friend sent a message saying that she had met a rock star.  I went up for dinner and returned to finish my word bubble image.  It was nice to look at but it wasn’t very useful.  I went upstairs and let loose with my complaints about not having a future.  I watched bad TV.  I shouldn’t have had the three cups of ginger ale because it kept me up from 12 to 130.

I got up late at 715 and got to Powell at 830.  I took the 853 because the coffee took too long and then I rode to work.  I got to the office at 945.

I noted that I had made an appointment for some fillings for the next Monday and that the nurse practitioner would be calling me at lunch the next day.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment