Monday, January 19, 2015

Sharing My Feelings

On the twenty-fourth of November I noted that I left the Bank and took Grant to get to Visuvio.  I made jokes with the bartender and asked a regular about an upcoming party.  When the barback came in I deliberated on sharing my feelings with her but gave up on that.  The bartender told the off duty waitresses at the end of the bar that I had paid for the tea he was bringing them.  It was funny because they worked there.  I talked to them later.  I knew one of them but the other was new to me.  I had only seen her once probably.  She went with her waiter friend to Tosca.  An old high school classmate was across the street but I didn’t talk to her.  I dropped the bike off and took the L home.  I tried to watch TV but there wasn’t anything on.  I sat with mom for 45 minutes.  I found a tweet from a lady waiting for me once I got home and I got a text from the high school classmate as I was falling asleep.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment