Friday, January 16, 2015

The Whole Thing Sucked

On the twentieth of November I wrote that I was wet when I got to PHill.  I wrote that the whole thing sucked.  I went to bar on College to dry off.  I had fish and chips and then headed to UCB on my bike for the BAAMA meeting.  It was a boring conference.  I had trouble finding stuff.  I sat in a lab and then in a classroom.  I seemed to recognize the lady running the second one session and I saw some coworkers.  I saw a great piece bit by a guy from MapZen.  The plenary was from a man from the Presidio.  I met a friend at Jupiter and we sat with guys from Amiga Cloud.  We rode BART together to Mac and I transferred at Embarcadero where I dropped my bike off.  I was home at 1030.  I couldn’t sleep and beat myself up all night.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment