Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Especially Nice to Me

On November the twenty-fifth I noted that I got a ride to WC BART and took the train alone.  I mumbled to myself until someone noticed and then I read the paper.  I quickly transferred and barring a stop for nothing at Cole was at Park Chow quickly.  The waitress was especially nice to me.  I went to the Shamrock after that and had a couple of drinks before going home.  I caught a 71 and a girl got on that confused the hell out of me.  I moved to another seat and when she got off she did it again.  I watched American Dad for a while and then went to bed.

On the morning that I wrote this I noted that a lady friend had replied to a message and I replied.  I grabbed my bike equipment but forgot levers and caught an 18 and an N.  At Embarcadero I got the bike and coffee and rode to PHill.  I tried to fix my wheel on the way without levers and cut myself and gouged my rim but I got the tube in to the wheel.  I had to make certain it wasn’t pinched.  I saw a hazard on the trail and called it in. 


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment