Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Slate to Make Decisions

On November fifth I wrote that I left and took the 430 train and refilled my card at Powell.  I missed the 16 so waited for the next.  The ride took too long.  At home I ate with the parents and then looked at twitter.  I used a friend’s and dad’s slate to make decisions at the precinct and my voting was poor.  I went home and returned to my notes and did my coding and went to bed around 10.

On the morning that I wrote this I was up at 630 and left around 645.  I took the 16 to Powell and transferred.  There were unsavory characters on the train so I moved.



This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment