Sunday, April 12, 2015

Which I Ripped

On the second of April I wrote that I rode to MV with plans for meeting a friend at ZG.  I got off BART at 16th and stopped at the bank.  I had to lock up outside.  I saw a couple I knew.  I sat across from a well-known advocate and a retired MTA professional.  It was great to contact with the advocate.  My friend showed up late.  Apparently she had a new client.  Later she ran up to her house for fliers but couldn’t find them.  There was a lady that we told about the ride.  A recent geography graduate was sitting next to my friend when she came back.  I had gotten her a sandwich.  One of the couple that I knew stopped by on the way out.  I spoke to a geography professor.

At my friends place later her back roommate had a friend visiting, and the neighbor was out and the last roomie was eating her dinner.  My friend and I left the new guy with the roommate and went to Thieves and then the store.  We got to know the new guy until the back roommate showed up.  I was in bed around 11.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I met a friend at 4 Barrel and I went to work late.  My friend told me about her weekend and how she wanted to go to Sonoma the next day and Milbrae on Saturday for a dance competition.  She also said she wanted to go to Bike Party.  I took 14th to Division and CT.  I couldn’t get a ticket again.  I boarded with a newspaper which I ripped.  At MV I rode to work and started typing.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment