Thursday, April 16, 2015

Overflowing

On the sixth of April I wrote it was late when I finally had everything typed up and my stuff packed.  I was able to confer with a friend about the week.  After I had gone to sleep the neighbors had an argument.  I got up to see what had occurred alone.  I was awake at 545.  I left with plenty of time to get to the station.  My bag was overflowing.  At the station I didn’t have cash and had to bum money for a paper at the café there.  That sat on my conscience.  I read the paper to MV and rode through the cold to Wells on Ellis.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment