Sunday, April 19, 2015

House for The Weekend

On April ninth I wrote that I had left the day before with enough time to catch the TVA back to MV.  I noted that I may make it a regular thing.  There the trrain came on time and the trip to Mib easy.  I transferred and agreed with my friend to meet her.  I rode the allys to Valencia.  She buzzed me in and I noted that her roommate had eggs in her window.

We walked to Patricia’s green and talked about her organization.  I noted that I was talking too much.  We went to Brass Tacks and talked about Saturday.  We sat next to a girl that she had worked with.  Later we went to Laguna and she called her old boss.  He gave her his house for the weekend.  We walked through Hayes Valley and then to Japantown.  We went to an udon place and got the orders mixed up.  We talked about the coming days and she realized that she had to cancel her plans for Friday.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment