Monday, April 13, 2015

Occupy Space

On April third I wrote that I left work at around five and got the bike to MV.  The platform was crowded because of the exhibition game but I was able to get a rack and a seat.  At PA a girl moved my bike and I thanked her getting off.  Her friend wanted to keep the conversation going.  I saw a new commuter friend on the way out.  He liked my blog post.

I caught the DC train and loaded the clipper card.  I also got a CT pass at Walgreens on Ocean.  I went to JS and Sloat and had no problems.  My tricks were working.  I went to Parkside Tavern after a call to mom.  I had a salad. The Giants were winning and dad was at the Warriors game—they were also winning.

I got home and mom and my sister were watching Interstellar which I had already seen.  My friend said she was at her mom’s house.  I did the laundry and posted.  I went upstairs but gave up and went to bed at 11.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 645 and took the 48 to 21st.  I saw a café on Judah but opted for Lakeside.  I took crosswalks at Sloat and saw a car run a red at JS after speeding past me.  There was a line at Ambrosia but I made it to DC fine.  I transferred ok.  I always see old bikes at CT Mib.  My friend said she was staying in Sonoma.  I told the techies on the train about Bike Party.

The ride to work was interesting.  I have conflicts in the Google Parking lot but I have figured out Ellis.  Again I discovered that you need eye contact and to occupy space.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment