Thursday, April 9, 2015

Chicago and Possibly Prague

I wrote that I had dinner with the family.  Afterwards dad told me about his plans for visiting Chicago and possibly Prague.  I tried reading the magazine but had to give up and so went downstairs for a bunch of stuff.  I came up a lot later to watch Bob’s Burgers and Family Guy.  Mom was in the living room.  My friend had sent me a message but I missed it.

I woke up from a dream where I had visited a friend in Humboldt.  He had been living in a room in a building reminiscent of my place on Appleton.  It was nearly 6 when I got up and ten minutes later I was on my way to 19th avenue.  I skipped coffee and went to DC-Mib.  At MV I rode to work.

While having breakfast the guy from City had sent me an email offering for me to attend one of his classes and I sent him a reply.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment