Monday, April 27, 2015

The Irish Heritage Tent

On April the seventeenth I wrote the day before that I took the VTA to MV and there were delays.  My friend sent some messages and wanted me to go with her on Saturday to Novato by bike.  She had just purchased a new bike but I hadn’t seen her post about it on Twitter.  Dad was waiting at AT&T.  I talked to some guy on the train about business.

At fourth and King I got the bike and went to AT&T Park.  I caught dad at the Irish Heritage tent and had a sandwich.  He told me that his friends had been there earlier.   We entered the stadium then.  Bumgarner was pitching.  There were a few people from the Irish Heritage tent next to me.  Dad’s web developer from Pleasant Hill was there.  Dad and I had a beer and I used the local wifi around the seventh inning.  I had to leave around the tenth but dad had to stay later.

I went to the valet and got the bike.  I rode Townsend to 5th and had some trouble around Howard.  I took 7th to Market and Grove to the usual route.  At home I wanted to sleep but I took the time to pick dad up from the L.

I noted that on the morning of the day that I wrote this I skipped coffee and missed the 48.  I got to DC fine but a 54 was parked illegally and I forgot to park my bike because of it.  I caught the VTA fine and was at work the normal time.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment