Sunday, April 26, 2015

I Hid a Google

On the sixteenth I noted that the day before I had plans to meet a friend at 6.  I left early to get my bike.  Dad said that he had grabbed the tickets from my room.  I hid a Google bike at the station and transferred at Mib.  I got off at DC and got back on with my bike.  I went to 16th and stopped at the Uptown.  I learned that Dan had in fact left the book at the bar and this caused the bartender and a regular to make comments about it.  We had a conversation about the 90s and I got a free shot.  The regular lived in North Beach back then but had since moved to Pac Heights.

I went to Shotwell’s and spent my last four dollars on beer.  When my friend arrived she gave me my card and I got money.  She said she wouldn’t be returning to the office and I bought her a drink.  I had texted my buddy about the game but he said it wasn’t possible.  We walked to Capp and she rode on my rack to 17th and Valencia.

We ate at Mau but had to wait at the bar.  We ate and then made to go.  I gave her a head start and she had called her sis by the time I found her.  She told us that she wasn’t attending the ride she had signed up for.  I texted another buddy about the game but was asleep by the time he responded.

In the morning of the the day that I wrote this I woke up several times in the night and when the alarm went off I noted that I hadn’t done it right.  I learned that I may end up going to Novato on the coming Saturday.

I took the bike to the storage shop at CT and caught the train.  One of my buddies had stuff to do so couldn’t go to the game but indicated that we should hang out in the future.  I sent a desperate message to Twitter.  At MV I transferred to the VTA and the Google bike was waiting at the station.  I found to bikes on Spinlister near the house in Chicago.  I noted that still another buddy said he was going to the same HH that all of my friends were attending.  I wasn’t super happy about it.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment