Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Challenged by a Mercedes

On the twenty-seventh of March I wrote that I left work at five and went to West Portal and got a haircut and some pizza.  My friend checked in on me around then.  I went home and mom indicated that she worries when I don’t come home.  Later I was back upstairs and did nothing but annoy them.  I was exhausted though and didn’t stay long.  I decided to set the alarm later.

On the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 645 and took the 48.  I went through the Grove to Lakeside and got coffee.  I was challenged by a Mercedes while merging into the left lane at the red light on Junipero Serra.  I saw a Rockhopper at Mib and decided to take the VTA at Ellis.

Later I wrote that I thought better about staying late.  I raced some guy to the train station and boarded.  I texted a friend and called my buddy who told me to meet at Broken Record.  I got off at DC and took Brunswick.  There I had a sandwich and listened to him talk about his housing search.  He indicated that if there was a job being offered elsewhere he would take it.  I told him that I would not likely move out anytime soon.

My other friend didn’t want to meet up so I went home via Ocean.  I didn’t go upstairs immediately upon my arrival but I knew that Dad wasn’t home.  He popped his head into the room a little later.  I had been looking at Twitter and listening to the radio.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment