Friday, April 10, 2015

Hetch Hetchy Truck

I wrote that I it easy going to MV.  I raced a guy on the creek.  I was hot at the station.  It was an early train so I got a seat.  I finished the paper before DC and called home.  My older sister was making dinner and at home I was settling in when mom called me to eat.  I got to talk to my niece.

I went down and posted.  My friend and I talked.  Sometimes my friends are a bit more chatty when they have had a few drinks.  I put my taxes in envelopes and spent the rest of the night watching TV with Dad.  Mom switched with him when I went to bed around 11.

I got a call from Washington DC when I woke up.  I left at 7 and took the 48.  I took ped xing at 19th and skipped coffee.  I got a paper at DC and sat across from beautiful ladies on the train.  The ride was fast and I saw a Hetch Hetchy truck.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment