Saturday, April 11, 2015

Trouble at Ellis

On April first I wrote that the day before I left at 430 and went to MV.  I was passed by a jerk that yelled at a girl on the train.  I got off at Mib and found that I needed to add a pass at 4th and King.  Dad said that the ladies were out til later.  I got threatened by a teen at Sloat and 19th.  At first I thought that he would just go around me but he pulled in a bit too close.  I think that I need to wait farther back at that intersection.  I rode home through heavy wind.

Dad called me when he had made dinner.  Turned out mom had gone home and my older sister had taken my niece to my younger sister’s.  I ate with him and went to post.  I suppose his eye is better.  A friend and I agreed to meet the next day and I did very little after posting.  I went upstairs and the ladies were watching a movie.  I went to bed after that.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 550 and after getting my laundry I was on the bike headed to 19th.  I stopped for coffee and made DC to Mib fine.  The conductor told me to go to Walgreens for my Clipper.  I keep having trouble at Ellis.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment