Saturday, April 18, 2015

Dropped off The Bunny

I noted on April 4th that I caught the train at MV to Mib and took BART.  I went to Sycamore and had the regular.  The bartender recognized me and I told her I had met the GM.  My friend indicated that it was not the best that we had missed each other and that was comforting.  I caught the 48 to the top and rode home.  I had left the bar by sending a friend in Long Beach a pic of my bike and a note about beers.  He responded when I got home saying it was a special beer day and that he had several beers.  My older sister and dad were out so I posted.  When I returned she and her daughter were in bed.  I went to sleep at 1030.

I was awake at 5 but up at 6 and rode to 19th.  I stopped at Ambrosia and made the train.  My friend had sent a photo album to me and I was commenting on it with Liar lyrics when I saw my old coworker on the train.  He said his old roommate was still at PG&E but that they had had to pause on the CLs because of concerns about development.  He said that he was trying CT for the day and that he would go back and forth for work and his other coworker had the opposite schedule.  I took the TVA and found that it was great when it leaves right after the CT comes in.  I dropped off the bunny ears.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment