Wednesday, April 29, 2015

That Was His Way

On April nineteenth I wrote that in the morning I was up around 10 and went to Blue Bottle with a friend.  A guy we knew was working and it was just his birthday.  I noted that the nut on my friend’s rear derailleur was loose.  She went to Dark Garden.  We rode to Filmore and Bush in a circuitous route because of the festival.

I got us a table at Elite and my friend was ecstatic.  We walked to the book store and then to Palmer’s.  A bartender I knew was working and my friend and him had a lot to talk about.  He seemed to remember me but I just figured that that was his way of interacting with people.

My friend told me that her buddy was going to visit and that her plans for the day would likely be different than she had thought.  We talked about our trip and then at the bikes decided to go to the drug store.

I said bye to her at Geary and had a hard time getting through the wind to the house.  At home I did the normal stuff: tweeting and slacking.  I interacted with mom and then started to write.

Later I responded to an email from the professor and had dinner with mom and called my sister to make arrangements to meet in the coming weeks.  After that I went back to typing and mom gave me her camera.


Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment