Saturday, April 25, 2015

Was Just The Trash

On April the fifteenth I wrote that the day before I had left at 330 and caught a VTA with the bike.  I had to catch a local to DC and ended up at home around 530.  I had no problem with the trip aside from the traffic.  I sat in the dining room trying to read.  Dad had the news recap on and it was just the trash.  Mom came in around 6 and we had stew.  Dad didn’t want to eat some of it because it had tomatoes.

I tried to post after that but it turned out that I had the wrong files so I emailed myself about it and did other things.  I also sent some stuff to myself with the reminder to check on my benefits.  I dozed on the couch watching the game and eventually went to bed at 930.  My friend sent me a message around 11 regarding her her neighbors.  I noted that I feel like I’m dying when I am exhausted like that night.

I noted that I got up on the morning of the day that I wrote this at 5 and left at around 6.  It was a warm ride.  I left the bike at DC and ate a poppy seed on BART.  I finished the coffee sitting next to a fidgety Stanford student.  The VTA got me to work at 810 and I started writing.

I verified what I had in the posting folder and discovered that I had corrupted the file I had sent me and accidentally sent the other post to the wrong email.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment