Friday, April 17, 2015

Dishes He Suddenly Had

On the seventh of April I wrote that the day before I had missed my train so took my time getting to MV.  I thought it was ironic that the limited allowed me to catch a yellow line to DC.  There Dad over the phone told me that I would be able to eat with them.  JS was problematic because of a cabbie.  I also didn’t wait long enough at Sloat.  It would appear that JS traffic goes West and Portola traffic North.

At home a friend and I had a phone conversation.  I talked to her about her room mates and the importance of communication.  I sat with mom and dad for dinner.  Mom had issues and dad had concerns.  When he was doing dishes he suddenly had to go and I finished them for him.

While posting a friend texted me saying that she was surprised at my bike accident.  I didn’t think it was anything to share and indicated that I didn’t like sharing those types of incidents and besides it wasn’t a big deal.  I went upstairs to learn that the Giants won and everyone was on their way to sleep.  I watched TV for a bit and received a message before I went to bed at 11.

On the day I wrote this I woke up to rain and decided to try for the early 48 but missed it.  I took the path through the Grove and got coffee at Ambrosia.  I was early to DC but the train was late.  I was on time to Nib and rode past a gushing Steven’s Creek to work.  I took Ellis at the tech bus campus.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment