Saturday, April 4, 2015

19th Needs Improvement

On March the twenty-fourth I wrote that I ran out in the middle of reviewing our work the day before and went to MV.  I transferred and made it to DC just fine.  The crossing at JS and 19th needs improvement but I am not certain how to do that.  On Ulloa, some guy kept escalating his harassment.  I told him to go home.

At the house I messaged a friend and then started editing my blog.  That took a long time.  I then decided to eat at the Thai place.  I was thinking about a friend of mine.  She sent me a message later.  When I said goodnight I realized I still had a lot to do at home.  However, I gave up the moment I sat down to do all of it.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I didn’t want to get up at 545 but ultimately succeeded.  I went to work after starting a load of laundry.  I sent a friend a message asking how her bruised foot was.  She said it was getting better.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment