Friday, April 3, 2015

Grab the Banana

On March 23rd I wrote that I decided to skip to 645 and left at 710.  I missed the 48 and climbed to 19th.  At lakeside I forgot to grab the banana I bought because I was in a rush.  I made all my transfers fine though.  On the ride to work I contemplated the commute.  It takes two hours to get to work and possibly less to get back.  I continued to be amazed at the Trucker.  It seems wrong that I prefer it over the Crosscheck.

I thought about the message I sent to a friend.  She had been having trouble lately.  Meanwhile, I noted to myself that I inevitably will have to move somewhere ten minutes closer to Van Ness and Market if I wanted to continue as the contractor I have become.  I noted that the night before I had forwarded notes to myself.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment