Monday, April 6, 2015

Pedal Revolution Instead

On March twenty-sixth I noted as I left that I saw a coworker and thought it was a good sign for catching TVA but he was going the other direction.  I was on time to MV anyway.

I found out that my friend needed me to save her from a gathering of people.  I transferred and made it to 24th early.  I looked for a bungee on the way to the shoe store but bought one at Pedal Revolution instead.  I considered getting a lock and a pannier because I didn’t have one of either but figured that I would ask for help from my friend.  I got her from Tradesman and we went to Shotwells where she told me a lot of stuff about her job.  We went to Schmitts and we had a great meal.  I went to bed exhausted.

This morning I was lazy but after collecting my stuff I was out of the house on time.  A mini passed me illegally on Duboce and I slapped his car.  There was other BS but I managed to get to CT on time.  I didn’t have a pannier so had to use my pockets.  At MV I told the kid that says to walk my bike that he should go home.

I noted that there was a guy in my spot from CT when I got in. 


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment