Friday, July 31, 2015

Bottle of White Lightning

On the twenty-second of July I wrote that I interacted with a coworker a bit about software and then did my typing.  I interacted with another about our employer too.  After that I caught the shuttle at 4 and bought a bottle of White Lightning at the liquor store in MV.  I caught the train then and shared a photo of the bottle with my friend.  I was concerned about the seal on the bottle.  She asked me to go to the Exploratorium with her.

I got on BART and barely finished the paper.  On the ride home I asked my sister and brother to go to the Exploratorium with us and he said sure but my sister said she would be in Monterey.  She was home when I arrived.  Mom was making chicken.  Dad asked me about surveying—he had met a guy on 41st and Pacheco.  I told my sister about the new job and she smirked.  My niece had gone to cheerleading camp in Davis and I asked my nephew about Stanford.  He and I cleared the table and I did my posting and started to review my applications.  I went running and my sister saw me in the street.

I noted that I spent much of the rest of the evening alone in my room.  The job I was looking at required a letter so I quit.  I went up and watched TV.  My niece was trying to sleep on the couch.  I was in bed by 12.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I awoke early but the trip to work was the same.  I caught a limited.  I noted that my friend was in Santa Rosa and the shuttle driver said that there was a concert in the evening that would affect my trip home.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment