Saturday, August 1, 2015

The New Reservoir Brewery

On the twenty-third of July I wrote that I left and caught the shuttle.  I waited at MV though I wanted to do other things.  My friend messaged me from Santa Rosa.  I napped on BART.  Someone was displeased at me while I was riding on Font.  Mom and dad had eaten so I took the recycling down and then emailed the professor.  I tried to focus on my posting and employment letter but eventually I went running.  When I got back I continued.  I still hadn’t finished either of my applications when I left for the new Reservoir Brewery.  I had no trouble with the terrible climb.  I had a few drinks and the burger.  I interacted with my friend and watched the game.  Later I watched TV and interacted with mom before going to bed around 12.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I didn’t want to get up but tidied the room for Joseph and made it to DC just fine.  I even managed to see the earlier Milbrae train leave.  I interacted with my friend and took the shuttle—which is just as fast as VTA.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment