Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bit Under the Weather

On the thirteenth of July I wrote that the day before I wrote up my notes and watched some TV.  I had to close the windows when I went to bed.  The weather caused me to be stuffed up most of the night.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was two hours late in heading to work but I really only left an hour late.  I knew I was taking a new route over to Ocean and up Font.  I was really tired though and feeling a bit under the weather.  Some lady on Font honked and honked at me and I didn’t enjoy much of the rest of the ride either.  I noted that I want a better route.

I caught the first train at CT and continued to Palo Alto.  I got some drip and a pastry.  I interacted with my friend and then took the train and shuttle.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment