Monday, July 20, 2015

Finish the Paper

On the tenth of July I wrote that I left right after my coworker and took the shuttle.  I got a beer and a wrap at MV and wasn’t able to finish the paper by DC BART because of it.  The ride through Park Merced went predictably.  I noted that the last block of Font I should slow down.  I went running and then solitarily worked on my posting and other stuff.  I finished stuff but didn’t finish the final steps because that would oblige me to give congratulations and I didn’t want to do that.  I noted that that may have been a mistake.

I watched TV and tweeted.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I caught the bus at 645 and went to Starbucks.  I had an incident on the 280 flyover at John Daly.  I noted that this type of incident happened too often.  I was preoccupied with it the rest of my trip.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment