Friday, July 10, 2015

Sympathetic About my Career

On the thirtieth of June I wrote that I saw the boss on the way out of the office—I had dropped off my bag.  I took the VTA and the CT was on time but was slow in coming and I slept until Mib.  I skipped getting a new ticket and the ride to the house through Park Merced was easy.  The whole trip was an hour and fifty minutes.

Mom and dad were eating.  I made soup that got cold while I was texting my friend.  Mom’s meal didn’t sit well with her and I asked her if she was alright.  Dad did a lot of huffing and puffing.  Later I made the mistake of doing stuff before posting.  Later I posted and I noted that my sister and a buddy on Facebook were sympathetic about my career issues.  My friend and I interacted for a while.  I watched TV and mom was awake for a bit.  I was in bed at 1130.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I got up and made the bus fine.  I went to Starbucks, DC BART, CT and the shuttle with no incident.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment