Friday, July 24, 2015

On Their Way Home

On the fourteenth of July I wrote that I caught the VTA at four but should have taken the shuttle.  There was a bus bridge.  I caught the CT though.  My friend and I texted until Mib and I called her.  We agreed to hang out in a few days.  I rode Font to the Bulb at the end of Ocean.

At home I went running and then to the store and at home I made dinner.  I learned then that mom and dad were on their way home.  I was alone there until my sister dropped them off.  I did class work until late and watched TV until 12.  I was in bed a bit later.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment