Saturday, July 4, 2015

Had the Same Number

On the twenty-fourth of June I left my coworkers with ETL and caught a VTA at 330.  CT came easy and at BART I was surprised to learn that the guy on standing near me was my old classmate from Long Beach.  We did some catch up and I learned that he had the same number.  I got the bike at DC and was early at 24th so grabbed a slice of pizza.

When I came in thankfully the professor had come in.  I asked about the presentation and demo.  I was concerned and he was sad about the python class.  We took a break and I got some water in the hallway.  When I got back we did group work.  I had to make the answers.  The professor walked around and watched the groups.  I noted that the demo didn’t go so smoothly.  During the lab some were interested in the certificate and others weren’t.  I interacted with students for the rest of class.  I had to respond to two emails.

I got a message from my friend so got the bike and headed to her house.  We ate dinner with her roommate.  She had helped an acquaintance with her job search and went to coffee with friends and had beers with and old coworker.  Her roommate had slept all day.  She had had trouble with coworkers trying to steal her job.  My friend wanted to tell me about some stuff but wasn’t able to.  I was in bed at 1130.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I left at 632 and had enough time to get coffee and a paper but they had raised the prices so I went without.  At MV I took the bike on the VTA because it was on time.  I locked up and was alone in the office.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment