Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Shuttle I Speculated

On the ninth of July I wrote that I had left the day before from the office at five and had dinner.  I finished quickly but the VTA placed me on the 558 CT and I ended up at home around 715.  I went running and enjoyed the solitude.  Afterwards I got into my work and interacted with my friend.  I started in on some work.  A student had a question and the professor responded.  I responded too.  I worked on until 10 and watched a bit of TV and was asleep at 115.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was on the bus at 7 and left the bike at DC.  On the shuttle I speculated that I wouldn’t like my new employer’s terms.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment