Friday, July 3, 2015

An Incident on Galindo

On the twenty-third of June I wrote that the day before I left at five and had a meal at work.  I then caught the shuttle and train, grabbed the bike and rushed to catch a BART train that was late.  I had an incident on Galindo and noted that I didn’t much enjoy Lake Merced Blvd.  I tried Wawona.

At home I decided that in the future I should go running when I get home.  I worked on the blog and had some time to myself.  I then worked on class prep for a while and said goodnight to mom.  I was done at 1115 and watched TV.  I was in bed at 1230.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I slept through the alarm and had to chase the bus.  I thanked the driver for what it was worth.  I read the paper at Starbucks and took BART, CT and the shuttle to work.  I saw a new guy in the elevator.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment