Thursday, July 9, 2015

Convinced Myself

On the twenty-ninth of June I wrote that the day before I had finished typing and began class prep.  I didn’t want to do it but just kept trying.  I discovered after having a meal that I didn’t have access to certain things.  There was no lab either.  That made things a lot easier.  I reviewed the power point and then watched TV.  Later mom was on the couch when I went to bed at 1130.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 530 and didn’t want to go to work but sat on the bed and convinced myself.  I had two minutes to spare at the door but wasted it on stuff.  I was waiting with my bike when the bus arrived.  I went to Starbucks and some guy was acting strange on John Daly.  I left the bike at BART and the trip went smooth through the shuttle.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment