Saturday, July 25, 2015

Pork, Kale and Mushrooms

On the fifteenth of July I noted that I had left work with my coworker and took the shuttle to MV and had no problem getting home via Font and the bulb.  I used social media and went running.  I interrupted dad’s dishes and ended up doing them for him before making pork, kale and mushrooms with a glass of whiskey.

I went down alone, posted and worked on stuff.  I discovered four emails in the spam folder and that was new.  I only corrected two.  Dad confirmed stuff and then I watched TV.  I was in bed at 1230.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I took the 18.  I accidentally called my friend.  I was buzzed by two cars as I rode to DC and I had a yelling match with one of the drivers.  I caught the SFO train by accident and had to go back.  I saw a person at MV and took the shuttle.  I noted that my friend had been really chatty.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment